List Price: $139.99
Sale Price: $103.99
Welcome guests to your home with a luxurious night's sleep, thanks to the Queen-sized Wenzel Raised Insta-Bed, which inflates to the same height as a regular mattress. This bed measures 80 by 60 by 22 inches (L x W x H) when fully inflated. It has an integrated 120-volt AC pump for quick inflation and deflation--it inflates in just 90 seconds--and a unique underside design that grips the floor and keeps the bed from sliding about. The flocked-top keeps bedding in place, with flex coil construction for sleeping in stable and firm positions. It includes a nylon carry bag with shoulder straps. It's backed by a one-year warranty. Wenzel's Insta-Bed measures 80 by 60 by 22 inches when fully inflated and features an integrated pump for inflation and deflation.
- SecureAir dual-chamber construction limits air movement inside the mattress and helps keep the bed firm and comfortable
- Unique dual chamber design creates more stable edges of the bed so it's easy to get in and out. Luxurious raised queen size is the same height as a regular mattress
- Dual-Zone AC 120 volt pump quickly inflates the inner and outer chambers of the bed independently. Sure Grip design grips the floor and keeps the bed from sliding
- Measures 80 by 60 by 22 inches (L x W x H) when fully inflated. Includes carry bag for transport and storage. Note: measurements vary based on the way in which the customer inflates the airbed. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable
- One-year warranty. Note: location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of an airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used as the material will stretch
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the firmness of the airbed. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness upon initial use and when used for more than a few days as material tends to relax over time.